- B1/B2 aircraft maintenance engineer EASA part 66.
- Basic Examination modules EASA part 66 .
- Basic ICAO type.
- (LWTR) ICAO type.
- EGYPT citizen with Secret clearance and Bachelor of aircraft mechanics/avionics Science degree. .
- Ability to integrate review and simulation exam to basic examination modules EASA part 66
- Ability to work on shift , under request with pitot time desire and convey technical expertise to the students. .
- Ability to evaluate students in a classroom and in a live environment. .
- Knowledge of the how to make student make exam at the same time required in true exam for basic examination modules EASA part 66 .
- Ability to develop simulated training scenarios using MCQ & Essay with our material .
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking/classroom instruction in a formal school environment
- Experience in use of MS Office (e.g., PowerPoint) products Job Posting: OCT 6, 2016, 10:54:51 AM Primary
- Location: CAIRO, EGYPT – PITOT AVIATION head office
- Travel: None
- Shift: prefer night shift
- Job Schedule: part-time Job Segment
- Bachelor degree at any Aeronautics field Education
Some error has occured.
- Greet, receive and assist customers, clients and visitors in the office.
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls and redirect them to the concerned employees .
- Receive postal and courier letters, packages etc and distribute them.
- Provide general administrative support such as preparing and composing correspondences, securing parcels, arranging meetings, processing confidential documents, tracking deadlines, forms and reports, filing electronic and hard copy, etc.
- Provide support for HR, Finance and IT activities.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline with 2 years experience within Engineering company .